Wednesday, May 31, 2017

TS4 Paintings: ©Rob Miller


PS: More paintings in preparation with Mr. Miller's pictures.

Clickable Pictures

The pictures belongs to ©Rob Miller Photography

His Tumblr blog is deactivated.

Thank you to Mr. Rob Miller for having allowed me to use his pictures.

Names/Links visible in the game (paintings area).


The first 4 pictures (Santa Barbara to the Squirrel), they are made with the Superasymmetry painting created by EA.

The others pictures (12 in totals) are my own meshing made with 3D software. 3 different sizes. Previews below to give you an idea how they look in the game.

The squirrel is the Superasymmetry painting, the lilies on the left it's my meshing, slightly smaller. Then 2 large paintings. 8 paintings above can also be downloaded as wallpapers, you can find them under my sims4wallpapers categories. 

Terms of Use 


Info about it,  see "about my blog-TOU" under my large banner.



8 paintings (from Santa Barbara to Vermilion Crossing)

8 paintings (large paintings - (from the Lighthouse to Tiffany Creek)

No comments:

Post a Comment